WE NEED YOU! Community Partner Liaison - San Bernardino IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY NOW!!
Community Partner Liaison - San Bernardino
Engage with the community partners to champion support to the military community.
* Work with the Region leadership engaged with developing community partnerships
* Attend coalition and partner meetings
* Develop and maintain partnerships with key community organizations/agencies
* Support the Red Cross mission
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
* Willing and able to support the Red Cross SAF mission and have an awareness of and appreciation for military culture, military families, and veterans' issues
* Ability to communicate effectively in a public setting
* Comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to schedule changes
* Knowledge of Red Cross policy
* Knowledge of military and community resources
Training: We provide all the training!
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* SAF Military 101
* SAF Overview
* Introduction to SAF Casework (optional)
* On the job training
Flexible. 2-4 hours a month
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR VETERAN COMMUNITY"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino HIGH DESERT County Chapter
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
17199 Yuma St. Suite 2Victorville, CA 92395
August 24, 2021
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. 2-4 hours a month