WE NEED YOU !! Event support Volunteer: Fort Irwin IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY NOW!! (In-Person)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Event support Volunteer: Fort Irwin
Assist with programs such as Military Stand-downs, Yellow Ribbon Events, Parades, Runs and other similar SAF Programs
* Willingness to support the mission of the American Red Cross
* Provide coordination and logistics as needed for special events
* Duties vary based on task or project
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection if participating in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility.
- Desire to work in the community
- Ability to show initiative, communicate and work well with others
- Work with diverse populations
- Flexible; easily adapt to surroundings and tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
Training: We provide all the training!
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Event specific training
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT!"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino HIGH DESERT County Chapter
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
17199 Yuma St. Suite 2Victorville, CA 92395
July 27, 2022
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Must be fully vaccinated no later than December 31, 2021, with required supporting documentation. Note that fully vaccinated means at least two weeks after the final dose of vaccine.