Unique opportunity to support Virtul Health visits
MultiCare continues to improve the patient experience by expanding our volunteer support to Virtual Health. This new volunteer positions will assist MultiCare patients with setting up their virtual visit along with troubleshooting and problem solving of basic computer questions.
This volunteer must have great communication skills, demonstrate active listening, and have strong knowledge of basic computer skills and comprehension of basic wireless/wired internet. Patients might have difficulties with technology and our volunteer must be compassionate and able to talk through the issues.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
315 Martin Luther King Jr WayTacoma, WA 98405
August 24, 2021
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Consulting
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- MultiCare requires a 100 hour commitment from our volunteers. This averages out to one 4-hour shift a week.