33 people are interested
Volunteer Development Project Leader : Digital Partnership (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: Save the Water, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
33 people are interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org ! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.
Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Project Leader: Digital Partnership to oversee the strategic planning and execution of a digital fundraising program.
- Oversee efforts to acquire and engage donors through all digital channels (email, social media, websites, etc.) with a goal of maximizing long-term revenue.
- Collaborate and partner with the internal stakeholders to overlay fundraising strategies over existing digital outreach in a way that increases overall engagement, increases donor conversion rates, and supports long-term strategic network objectives.
- Assist the Associate Director: Digital Partnership in growing our nonprofit organization, and serve as primary liaison to the Development Director in preparing for donor engagements.
- Develop targeted communications and approaches for key segments of the donor market and maintain a comprehensive fundraising and donor database
- Manage and Lead a team of 5 volunteers, holding them accountable for their work
- Should be able to attend virtual team meetings as scheduled in the EST timezone.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or other Customer Relationship Management or equivalent software for managing donor campaigns is preferable.
- Expertise and knowledge in creating successful direct mail, marketing materials, online giving appeals including social media, and campaigns including integration of e-commerce platforms..
- Experience in developing a robust digital acquisition and development program leveraging all digital mediums to grow the program through email list rentals, Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords
- Digital copywriting experience. The essence of marketing is the message, and you must understand how to move people to action.
- Data analysis and strategic decision making, and a relentless focus on results.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc), and familiarity with email set up and delivery best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 4 years of progressive successful management experience in fundraising, donor cultivation, sales, marketing or business development, digital marketing, online marketing, advertising is preferred.
- Candidates resident in North America and Canada preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you!
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Ft.Lauderdale, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 28, 2023
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Project leaders are expected to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 48 hours.