1 person is interested
Volunteer Development Associate Director : Corporate Partnership (Remote)
1 person is interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org ! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.
If you are able to volunteer 10 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Development Associate Director: Corporate Partnership will help build and grow the organization’s presence through fundraising and engagement efforts from corporate and corporate foundations support. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits and/or fundraising development by seeing how it all works in a creative, dynamic environment. This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and associate directors must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
What you will be responsible for....
- Design and lead the long-term strategy to increase the annual revenue provided by corporate donors.
- Manage all aspects of partnership and giving programs including solicitations, applications, benefit delivery, major gifts, entertaining and recognition.
- Build and manage a portfolio of donors and prospects and close large financial gifts from foundations & corporate donors and manage donor database
- Work with the Development Director to identify and pursue major donors and prospects, and engage them as appropriate in the donor cultivation and solicitation processes.
- Manage and Lead a team of 5-10 volunteers, holding them accountable for their work
- Ensure completion of administrative aspects of fundraising, project management, grants proposal and execution
- Should be able to attend virtual team meetings as scheduled in the EST timezone.
Apply Now if you have....
- The ability to interact and shoot straight with executives while building lasting relationships that create win-win partnerships.
- Understand key business drivers, market intelligence, insights and industry trends in donor philanthropy.
- Deft computer skills, demonstrating comfort with standard office software packages (G-Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as proposal and stewardship administration in systems created for fundraising/relationship management (e.g. SalesForce, Blackbaud, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of fundraising databases, gift processing, gift acknowledgment, and gift reporting best practices.
- Knowledge of CSR concepts, practices, strategies and tactics based on the understanding of key audiences and corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 4 years of progressive successful management experience in fundraising, donor cultivation, sales, marketing or business development
- Candidates resident in North America and Canada preferred
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 24, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- If you are able to volunteer 10 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at email@example.com