ORGANIZATION: Opportunity Partners
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Enrichment Classes- Join our staff and teachers to lend a hand during our Enrichment Classes at Koch. Help set up and break down the classroom, help students during the class and work with the teacher to provide additional support to people served. Monday-Friday 9-11am or 11:30-1pm.
- You can also plan to teach or host a class on a topic or skill of your choice. We would love to be able to expand our Enrichment Program offerings and having folks share their hobbies, passions and skills is a great way to engage the people we serve!
- morning / 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
11:30 AM to 01:00 PM
o Enrichment Classes- Join our staff and teachers to lend a hand during our Enrichment Classes at Koch. Help set up and break down the classroom, help
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Opportunity Partners
5500 Opportunity Court, Minnetonka, MN 55343, US
Together we advance the quality of life for people with disabilities.
Opportunity Partners supports 1,500 people with disabilities to live, learn and work more independently in the community. We have both day and residential programming throughout the Twin Cities to meet the needs of the people we serve.
At Opportunity Partners, volunteers are integral members of our community. The dedicated, hardworking, and compassionate individuals who share their time and talent with us truly embody our organizational values of impact, choice, heart, and partnership.
We understand that committing your time and energy to an organization is a gift and we are so grateful that you have chosen to spend your valuable time with us.
Because volunteers mean so much to us, our priority is to provide an experience that is rewarding for you as well as beneficial to the individuals we serve. We also want to ensure that you are as prepared as possible to succeed in your volunteer placement.
5500 Opportunity CourtMinnetonka, MN 55343
September 13, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are available weekdays, M-F 9-11am and 11:30-1pm
- You can either choose to help lead a class or activity or you can simply participate as an extra point of support for staff.