2 people are interested
BloodworksNW Front Desk Concierge Volunteer!
2 people are interested
Be the first smile our donors, patients, staff and volunteers see at our Central Seattle location! Bloodworks Northwest (BWNW) is looking for a weekly volunteer to be at our front desk to greet visitors, and provide exceptional customer service by being warm, welcoming, and relationship-focused to everyone who walks into the building.
- Welcome and greet all donors, patients, and visitors to our Central location.
- Direct lobby traffic, and help guests get the assistance they require in a timely manner (ex., where to go for scheduled appointment)
- Ensure guests complete their vehicle registration at our front desk
- Assist with receiving and directing mailing and packages
- Help staff with administrative tasks, as requested
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion based on instructions given
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to abide by all safety protocols, must wear a mask during service at all times. In Washington, employees and volunteers will be required to become fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 10/16/21.
- Able to commute to 921 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA (parking is available)
- 09:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Bloodworks Northwest
921 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Saving lives through research, innovation, education and excellence in blood, medical and laboratory services in partnership with our community.
Bloodworks Northwest: Because blood works miracles every day. As a unique, hybrid provider of health care services for the community, we collect, test and distribute essential, lifesaving blood to nearly 90 hospitals in the Pacific Northwest. We’re transfusion experts who consult with physicians. We’re also medical professionals who deliver clinical care to patients with blood disorders and disease. We’re scientists at specialized laboratories who support patients and surgeons at organ transplant and cancer treatment centers. And we’re a respected Research Institute studying everything related to blood. Here are some of the ways we’re saving lives every day:
Your Community Resource For Lifesaving Blood-With the help of a 250,000 registered donors in the region, Bloodworks NW collects about 900 units of blood each day. All blood receives immediate, comprehensive testing so that it can be available to 90 regional hospitals - usually in less than 24 hours after donation. We operate 11 donor centers and our mobile units travel to hundreds of blood drives every month at work sites, schools, churches, and other community locations throughout Western Washington.
Volunteerism-Bloodworks NW benefits from the dedicated work of more than 2,000 active volunteers. Our volunteers make a real difference and a vital contribution to help save lives, gain work experience, build skills, earn community service hours and feel justifiably proud about giving back to those in need.
921 Terry Ave.Seattle, WA 98104
August 24, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 Hours from 9am to 1:30pm Monday thru Friday shifts available
- Minimum 6 month commitment