Volunteer Board Members
Volunteer Board Member Job Description
Volunteer Board Member for Nonprofit that serves Military Veterans through Equine-assisted
Activities. Annual commitment to serve on the Board and fundraise or donate a minimum of
$1,000 each year. Attend Quarterly Meetings in-person or remotely, via telephone or video chat.
Each individual Board Member is expected to:
* know the mission, policies, programs, and needs
* faithfully read and understand the financial statements
* serve as active advocates and ambassadors and fully engage in identifying and securing the
financial resources and partnerships necessary for Project Charlie Oscar Inc. to advance its
* leverage connections, networks, and resources to develop collective action to fully achieve
Project Charlie Oscar’s mission
* help identify personal connections that can benefit fundraising and reputational standing, and
can influence public policy
* prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
About PROJECT CHARLIE OSCAR INC
PO BOX 669751, MARIETTA, GA 30066, US
To serve Military Veterans and their Families by providing Horseback Riding Activities, Job Training, and the Essential Resources needed for improved quality of life.
To reduce the number of suicides within the Veteran population and bring awareness to their needs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 24, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30