1 person is interested
Join Our Volunteer Recruitment Team & Help Connect Others to our Mission!
1 person is interested
Become part of the excitement of recruiting new volunteers to the Red Cross!
If you are passionate about serving your community -or would like to gain more experience in Volunteer Management and nonprofit operations 0we would love to have you joint our Volunteer Services Recruitment Team and help us continue building our vital volunteer workforce!
Our amazing Recruitment Team Volunteers make it possible to inspire and attract skilled, talented and diverse individuals to serve our mission across all lines of service.
This volunteer position is flexible and can be catered to your strengths, skills and availability. This position can be virtual, in-person, or a combination of both. The time commitment is typically 5--10 hours per month.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of volunteer recruitment activities
- Proactively recruiting new volunteers for positions across all departments
- Researching and compiling potential recruitment sources in the community; reaching out to these sources to set up recruitment presentations
- Planning and carrying out recruitment events in communities served by the region
- Assisting with development and distribution of recruitment materials
- Virtual recruitment activities online (I.e. Posting or webinars)
About American Red Cross
2425 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
The Community of Cherokee CountyGaffney, SC 29340
August 23, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 5-10 hours per month