Community Connections Supervisor
Please see About Night Owl Reconnaissance below for information on our organization!
- Provides supervision of all community connections advocates.
- Maintains a national resource and referral guide for victims and their families.
- Works with the victim advocate team to send appropriate referrals for victims and their families.
- Builds relationships with organizations in the community to build more referrals for victims and their families.
- Co-facilitates a weekly case staffing with the Director of Victim Assistance.
- Responsible for onboarding and training all community connections advocates.
- Assists community connections advocates on cases as needed.
- At least 1 year of victim advocacy experience
- At least 1 year supervisory experience
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
About NIGHT OWL RECONNAISSANCE
61 TWILL VALLEY DR, SAINT PETERS, MO 63376, US
Night Owl Reconnaissance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose to contribute to the detection and prevention of causes that lead to missing individuals, assisting in investigations of missing persons, and offering victim assistance resources to those recovered.
Night Owl Reconnaissance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose to contribute to the detection and prevention of causes that lead to missing individuals, assisting in investigations of missing persons, and offering victim assistance and resources to those recovered. Founded in 2019, we have focused on investigating individual missing persons cases while working to expand to the detection and prevention of missing persons and offering resources for those who have been recovered.
We understand that there are many reasons for a person to go missing, whether it be child abduction, sex trafficking, or escaping domestic abuse, or death. Our aim is to work with law enforcement to ensure the safety of anybody reported missing. We also understand that people willingly leave hostile or abusive situations and are reported missing. In these situations, we will work with law enforcement to communicate it as a willing separation and offer any services to the victim we are able.
We aim to become a collection of industry experts, collaboratively working with other organizations to contribute to this issue.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 23, 2021
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Social Work
- Must be at least 21
- Open for discussion
- Must be US citizen