Local Class Leaders Needed!
Healthy Living for ME, a statewide non-profit, is in need of local community members in Oxford, Franklin, and Androscoggin counties that want to empower others to improve their health and confidence, by leading fun, interactive classes right in your own community!
We provide training, mileage reimbursement, and work with your schedule to schedule classes!
Get trained in:
1. Living Well classes: such as Living Well for Better Health, Living Well with Chronic Pain, and/or Living Well with Diabetes. These are six-week classes that help individuals better manage their chronic conditions.
2. Falls Prevention classes: such as Tai Chi for Health and Balance and a Matter of Balance. These classes help individuals increase their strength and balance and reduce the fear around falling.
To learn more about upcoming leader training opportunities, please contact Katherine Mills at 207-440-2390 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Healthy Living For ME
8 Falcon Road, Lewiston, ME 04240, US
Delivering statewide chronic disease self-management and falls prevention classes.
Healthy Living for ME is the Maine core of evidence-based health management programs. We are a network of local providers and partnerships committed to the health and quality of life for all Mainers.
Multiple locations Lewiston, ME 04240
August 23, 2021
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending on how many classes you want to be trained in. Can be as little as 2.5 hours/week.
- Must be reliable, flexible, and have an interest in helping others!