Lead Content Writer- Relationship silo
- This volunteer position is for someone with extensive experience writing life development skill articles. They must have strong writing and literary skills and experience leading a small team of writers. They would be writing at least one or two 500-700-word articles every week covering topics that would help human trafficking survivors in life skills. (i.e. opening a bank account)
- The lead content writer will be responsible for overseeing all tasks within the team and making sure deadlines are met.
- We are looking for someone who can manage a team of content writers and help write articles for our telemental health app. This individual may also help in recruiting more content writers.
- Experience in developing manuals or literary works
- Grammar Skills
- Microsoft Office & Google Drive
- Topic Research
About Flying with Air Women Survivors
3029 NE 188th Street, #1124, Aventura, FL 33180, US
We provide survivors with telemental health technology and animal therapy. The survivors in our care are empowered with restorative life readiness skills after complex trauma and enslavement.
Share: We are a survivor led organization, so we understand the unique services needed.
Connect: We eliminate the obstacles between survivors and their mental health services.
Restore: Through uplifting support and care, we help survivors restore and rebuild their lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 22, 2021