Experienced Communications Volunteers Needed for Women's Health Nonprofit
PCOS Challenge is seeking highly dependable volunteers with outstanding written communication skills to work with the nonprofit organization’s senior management on a wide range of communications and marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of women, girls, and others struggling with one of the most common human disorders and causes of female infertility.
In your volunteer role, you will help :
- Execute the organization’s communications strategic plan and major marketing efforts.
- Manage communications with the organization’s key stakeholder groups.
- Plan email and social media campaigns.
- Develop campaign toolkits, brochures, website, and social media content.
- Create promotional copy, technical support scripts, press releases, presentation decks, and other organization communications.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage projects from start to completion
- Thorough online research skills and the ability to produce reports and presentations
- Knowledge of G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Previous nonprofit, copywriting, technical writing, copyediting, social media management, Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, or WordPress experience is a plus
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association
931 Monroe Dr NE, Suite A-470, Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Raise public awareness about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and help girls and women with the condition overcome their symptoms and reduce their risk for life-threatening related conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Serving over 55,000 members, PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association is the leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization globally that is advancing the cause for women and girls with PCOS. We touch the lives of women with PCOS and their supporters each year through cable television and radio programming, support groups, health screenings, grants, and education and awareness initiatives. Since our programs began in 2009, we've helped many women overcome their struggles with infertility, weight gain, anxiety and depression and reduce their risk for life-threatening related conditions.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- 10 Hours/Week
- 3+ years of professional communications, marketing, writing, or editing experience.