The Duties of the Treasurer/Head of Fundraising
1. CoCreate budget for the organization with the President.
2. Generate financial reports internally and externally.
3. Ensuring funds are readily available, and to pay bills and comply with other financial stakeholders to ensure tax compliance.
4. Monitor the organization's cash flow.
5. Oversee the organization’s financial administration.
6. Review and enforce financial policies and procedures and edit by-laws accordingly.
7. Advise the Board and staff on financial strategies and fundraising.
8. Head of Fundraising Maintains records of donors and Organizes campaigns that will lead to donations
9. Head of Fundraising cowrites funding proposals with the Executive Director and sends to potential sponsor
10. HOF shall set strategies and participate in fundraising for the organization and manages the funding committee for the Board
About SELF REFLECTION GIRLS & WOMEN ORGANIZATION INC
2121 SPANISH TRL, IRVING, TX 75060, US
Our mission is to assist girls and women ages 13-45, on the path of healing from sexual abuse , by empowering them to embrace the past so you can jump into a happier and healthier future.
I started this organization because of my own childhood sexual abuse, during my healing journey I realized all things encountered play a very important role to mental freedom. I want to offer my client financial assistance, shelter, counseling, life coaching and other resources that is customize to the individual.
2121 Spanish TrailIrving, TX 75060
August 19, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- One year