Outdoor Garden Specialist
FARGO PUBLIC LIBRARY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Outdoor Garden Specialist Volunteer
Importance of Position: Assist library by keeping the outdoor garden in good health.
- Green thumb required. Previous gardening experience is a plus.
- Willingness to commit to a consistent schedule.
Responsible to: Branch Manager at Carlson
- Maintenance of all outdoor garden plants.
- Watering, pruning, fertilizing as necessary.
- Requesting materials such as fertilizer or soil as needed.
- Arrangement of library personal back up in volunteer’s absence.
Time Commitment: Seasonal. After initial training, 1 to 2 hours twice weekly, as needed, coordinated with Branch Manager
Length of Commitment: Minimum one year
Grounds for Termination (including, but not limited to):
- Failure to successfully complete the training program
- Failure to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Breach of confidentiality
Contact Person: Pam Strait
Outreach Librarian and Volunteer Coordinator
About Fargo Public Library
102 North 3rd St., Fargo, ND 58102, US
The Fargo Public Library provides effective and efficient library services to meet our patrons' personal, professional, and lifelong learning needs.
The Fargo Public Library provides a wide variety of services and collections to the citizens of Fargo. A primary service the library provides is our Outreach Program that brings library resources to citizens who aren't able to visit the library. The Outreach program is primarily staffed by volunteers. For more information please contact Pam Strait at firstname.lastname@example.org
2801 32nd Avenue SouthFargo, ND 58103
August 18, 2021
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Seasonal, 1-2 hours twice weekly as needed