1 person is interested
Social Media Coordinator
1 person is interested
Cherished Tails Senior Sanctuary (CTSS) is a non-profit located in Tucson, Arizona that rescues, rehabilitates and rehomes senior dogs from overcrowded shelters where they are at risk for euthanasia. We also work with families in the community who are forced to give up their senior pets due to medical, aging or accommodation conditions outside of their control. We give sanctuary until they find a forever home and hospice care for the unadoptable.
CTSS’s Social Media Coordinator utilizes their internet research knowledge and creativity to help us enhance our presence on social media. This volunteer assists with a variety of projects related to our social media accounts. This position is a great opportunity for those involved in or planning a career in social media marketing, advertising, or related fields. Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about and gain samples of work and references to add to your portfolio.
The time commitment is expected to be 5-10 hrs per week.
The job requirements are a background in social media, online marketing, or communications with a deep understanding of social networking sites.
The Social Media Coordinator will:
- post stories about dogs entering our rescue, their medical and behavioral journeys happy tales when they find their adoptive homes. Posting will include Facebook and Instagram.
- Post about upcoming events, fundraisers or adoption events
- Post educational pieces concerning senior dogs, their health and welfare tips, and the importance of adopting animals in general.
- Develop social media engagement with users interacting with CTSS via social media accounts.
- Create and follow a social media plan to ensure regular posts about a variety of topics, as well as enlist stakeholders in sharing the posts to ensure broader reach.
- Invite those who engage with CTSS’s social media posts to "like/follow" our page
- Monitor public comments on CTSS’s social media posts
For additional information on CTSS and this position contact email@example.com
About Cherished Tails Senior Sanctuary
33817 Eaglet Rd * Marana, AZ 85658, Marana, AZ 85658, US
Cherished Tails Senior Sanctuary rescues senior dogs and cats at high risk of euthanasia in shelters because of age or illness. We give sanctuary until they find a forever home and hospice care for the unadoptable.
Together, we've saved over 750 pets. Join us to give these pets their 'best last chapter.' We are a 501(3), all volunteer, foster based rescue group in Marana, AZ.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- 4-10 hours per week