2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Position Summary: The Video Editor creates videos for the campaign’s organic, paid, and digital fundraising and in-house advertising programs. Top applicants are very familiar with video and audio editing software, Democratic and progressive messaging, and are fired up about electing Democrats to the House.
Application Information: You must include a link to a creative reel/portfolio with your application. Applicants who do not include a link to a creative reel/portfolio with their application will not be considered. Applicants who advance to the next phase of consideration will be asked to perform a brief skills assessment.
- Creating assets for social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat - and the committee’s paid digital programs across multiple platforms including mobile and out-of-home advertising
- Contributing to all stages of creative production from brainstorming to execution and delivery
- Meticulously managing and organizing footage, assets, and project files
- Searching and acquiring appropriate assets for video ads
- Helping to develop unique and new concepts to reach our target audiences
- Working within tight deadlines
- Working with senior leadership to execute additional content needs
- Other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of creative specs across various advertising and social media platforms and best practices for versioning assets for multiple outputs
- Proven understanding of campaign, advocacy, or nonprofit messaging
- Some motion graphic design experience is preferred
- Firm Adobe Premiere Pro skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Final Cut Pro or other video editing software experience welcome
- Ability to prioritize different creative requests while meeting deadlines required
- Desire to help elect Democrats
- Proactively fosters an inclusive atmosphere and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant and productive ways
- Personal and professional commitment to promoting and investing in cross-cultural skills and awareness related to individuals from broad backgrounds, races, ethnicities, religions, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and disability.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships with staff at all levels
Why You Should Work Here:
- Opportunity to contribute at a growing, dynamic national political committee working to sustain the Democratic congressional majority to advocate on issues America care about most.
- Learn, develop and hone professional skills related to running and operating multi-dimensional political campaigns and the operating systems that support the campaigns.
- Experience working with the largest Democratic battlefield, containing numerous highly competitive campaigns in diverse districts across the nation.
- Opportunities to expand your network and engage with policy makers, political candidates, Democratic Party leaders and a diverse team of professionals and colleagues.
- Equity and inclusion are actively integrated into decisions made at Senior Team and Department levels with regard to hiring, contracting, and political strategy
- Professional Development programming dedicated to personal and professional growth beyond the 2022 election cycle
About Bianca For San Francisco
530 Divisadero, 458, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
To be the change we need to be.
Democratic Socialist, Bianca Von Krieg is an intelligent, educated, bi-sexual, transwoman who is feed up with Pelosi's failed leadership. #Bianca4SF #defundthepolice #TaxTheRich #WealthTax #medicareforall #Democrats #liberals #progressives #thesquad
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2021
- Graphic Design / Print
- Basic Computer Skills