Blood Bag Numbering Project
Do you prefer to work behind the scenes? CMBC has a super way you can do so!
1. Label empty blood bas accord to the Donor Services’ Standard Operating Procedure for use system wide.
2. Properly record and document DIN on blood bag numbering log.
1. Flexible volunteer hours.
2. Gain experience/skills for future career opportunities.
3. Satisfaction in providing a needed service for CMBC’s life-saving mission.
4. Opportunity to be an important part of CMBC’s team.
5. Congenial work environment
About Coffee Memorial Blood Center
7500 Wallace Blvd, Amarillo, TX 79106, US
Coffee Memorial Blood Center saves lives and enhances the quality of life for people in the Texas Panhandle region by ensuring the availability of safe, quality blood, blood components and related services. Coffee Memorial Blood Center’s Volunteer Services mission statement is to recruit, empower, and mobilize volunteers by building community understanding of our purpose and services to further the mission of being the donor-to-patient lifeline. Our three main objectives are to provide support services to staff and donors; to promote education of blood services; and to provide opportunities for training, personal growth, advancement, and community involvement
Coffee Memorial is the exclusive provider of blood products and services to the entire High Plains Region made up of 31 counties and 29 medical facilities in the Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles.
7500 Wallace BoulevardAmarillo, TX 79124
August 17, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly commitment of four hours.
- Ability to sit for 4 hours in a comfortable setting, good vision and finger dexterity, professional appearance and demeanor.