6 people are interested
6 people are interested
PROPULSION is advocating against the practice of conversion therapy. We educate on harmful effects of conversion therapy, amplify the voices of those who went through it and support legal measures taken against it all around the world.
We’re looking for someone passionate about social media and digital marketing to help spread our message and reach a broader audience. As a media outreach volunteer, your work will consist of inventing and implementing strategies of increasing our social media audience, researching and presenting new content opportunities and working collaboratively with other members of our team. Since our organisation is very young and we’re just starting, you will be a key member of our team as we’re yet to grow a social media presence. You will be expected to put in up to 10 hours a week. If you have a resume, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying strategies of increasing our social media audience on our platforms(Twitter & Instagram)
- Researching and presenting new relevant content opportunities
- Consulting other members of the team on questions regarding marketing and social media outreach
- Regularly providing the team with information on your progress and on what you’re intending to do in the future to increase our social media outreach
- Reaching out to possible contributors/donors/partners if needed
- Previous experience in PR/marketing/social media outreach is a huge advantage. Please, don’t forget to mention your work experience in your application if you have it.
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of how social media work, especially Instagram and Twitter.
- Preferrably, you must have at least basic knowledge of our cause and what we’re fighting for. It’s not a must, though - we are always open to educate our volunteers on any aspects of conversion therapy and its harmful effects.
Shchepkina, 20, Moscow, Moscow 129090, RU
Conversion therapy is a pseudoscientific scam which affects millions of LGBTQ+ people. 31 years have passed since homosexuality has been removed from the international classification of diseases, yet only 14 countries have banned this practice on a nationwide level. We vocally advocate against conversion therapy online, educate on harmful effects it has on one’s mental health and support legal actions being taken all around the world to ban this homophobic practice.
We have just started and we’re in a desperate need for volunteers wanting to contribute to the fight against conversion therapy. We’re looking for graphic designers, writers, editors, researchers and others. This is your chance to become of the first and most valuable members of the team.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Internet Research
- Must be at least 14
- Up to 10 hours a week, but we value the productivity of your work much more than the time that you’ve spent