7 people are interested
Friendly Visitor Program
ORGANIZATION: Good Samaritan Loveland Village
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
- Be assigned to a resident, or multiple individuals if preferred
- Spend dedicated time each week with your assigned individuals.
- Engage individuals in activities based on their interests and preferences. Examples include:
- Polish nails and offer aromatherapy hand massages (supplies provided!)
- Take individual outdoors to visit and enjoy the fresh air
- Assist individual with own projects and tasks, such as recording life histories, creating artwork, etc..
- Assist individual to create and send emails / use the computer each week
- Attend preferred activity with an individual who may be shy.
- Read to individuals with vision impairments.
- Visit with individuals who are bed-bound.
About Good Samaritan Loveland Village
2101 South Garfield Avenue, Loveland, CO 80537, US
Our Mission Dedicated to sharing God's love through the work of health, healing and comfort. Our Vision Improving the human condition at every stage of life through exceptional care, spiritual enrichment, innovation and discovery.
Good Samaritan Society Loveland Village is a continuum of care campus which offers independent living, assisted living, long-term care and rehabilitation, with the capacity to serve approximately 400 residents.
Good Samaritan Society - Loveland Village puts your needs first. We offer the full range of senior housing and care for those ages 55 and older. Our services include senior living, assisted living, rehabilitation therapy and memory care in Loveland, Colorado.
Our 50-acre campus offers a breathtaking view of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains. And with our beautiful landscaping, residents can enjoy a stunning, park-like setting featuring ponds and walking trails.
We’re dedicated to helping you be at your best. Our campus includes a state-of-the-art wellness center with a pool, juice bar and spa. In addition to our physical wellness offerings, we encourage social growth. Explore the new town center, where residents can browse our library, start a round of billiards in the game room, enjoy a cup of coffee and conversation in the café, or shop in the country store.
2101 South Garfield AvenueLoveland, CO 80537
January 16, 2024
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time Committment: Initial service committment of 6 months, 2 hours per week *service does not need to be consecutive week to week
- Health Requirements: Annual Influenza Vaccine, Two-step Tuberculosis skin test. - All provided by Good Samaritan unless volunteer prefers their own provider.