Devotions Speakers and Accompanists
- Be a weekly Speaker and/or musical accompianist at our Devotions/Hymn Sing for our Residents.
- For Speakers: Simply bring about 10-15 minutes of material relating to spiritual life. Can range from simply something shared, to ability to engage audience with questions and stories.
- For accompanists: Play Hymns on the Piano, Guitar or other suitable instrument, for approximately 25-30 minutes as residents enter the room and at the structured Hymn Sing at the beginning of devotions, ending with a hymn or two after the speaker ends. Perhaps you are the speaker too!
- Devotions begins at 11:00 am and is a 30 minute program.
About Good Samaritan Loveland Village
2101 South Garfield Avenue, Loveland, CO 80537, US
Our Mission Dedicated to sharing God's love through the work of health, healing and comfort. Our Vision Improving the human condition at every stage of life through exceptional care, spiritual enrichment, innovation and discovery.
Good Samaritan Society Loveland Village is a continuum of care campus which offers independent living, assisted living, long-term care and rehabilitation, with the capacity to serve approximately 400 residents.
Good Samaritan Society - Loveland Village puts your needs first. We offer the full range of senior housing and care for those ages 55 and older. Our services include senior living, assisted living, rehabilitation therapy and memory care in Loveland, Colorado.
Our 50-acre campus offers a breathtaking view of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains. And with our beautiful landscaping, residents can enjoy a stunning, park-like setting featuring ponds and walking trails.
We’re dedicated to helping you be at your best. Our campus includes a state-of-the-art wellness center with a pool, juice bar and spa. In addition to our physical wellness offerings, we encourage social growth. Explore the new town center, where residents can browse our library, start a round of billiards in the game room, enjoy a cup of coffee and conversation in the café, or shop in the country store.
2101 South Garfield AvenueLoveland, CO 80537
August 16, 2021
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time Committment: Tues,Wed, or Thurs 10:30 am - 12:00 pm. Initial service committment of 6 months, 2 hours per week *service does not need to be consecutive week to week
- Health Requirements: Annual Influenza Vaccine, COVID Vaccine, Two-step Tuberculosis skin test. - All provided by Good Samaritan unless volunteer prefers their own provider. Additional Requirements: Wear the Volunteer Uniform and Badge, wear a surg