5 people are interested
Digital Marketing Manager
5 people are interested
THERE IS A HIGH LIKELIHOOD THAT THIS POSITION CONVERTS INTO A PART-TIME PAID POSITION.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset to help us take our marketing and messaging to the next level:
- Social media ad design
- Organic social media management/execution (not paid ads). Working with the WSB social accounts to post, tag and organically generate individual and corporate followers
- Web updates
- Email and newsletter design and execution
- Copywriting for social and any other promotional endeavors
· Define and execute social media strategies, across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
· Effectively target a mix of students and potential donors.
· Create and manage regular email campaigns and web updates.
· Collaborate and effectively communicate regularly with internal and external teams.
· Manage digital marketing budgets and timelines.
· Identify and implement relevant digital trends to optimize campaign performance.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years or more of digital marketing experience with strong emphasis on both B2C and B2B social media content development and execution.
· Must have experience managing and optimizing posts on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook - possibly SnapChat, YouTube and TikTok.
· Ideally some graphic design skills and comfortable working in Adobe design software suite.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About WALL STREET BOUND
316 W 93RD ST, Suite 6F, NEW YORK, NY 10025, US
Creating pathways to careers on Wall Street for urban youth
Wall Street Bound, Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that launched in Summer 2019 with our inaugural "Introduction to Wall Street" Bootcamp at Medgar Evers College (CUNY) in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. We are a finance education, training and mentoring nonprofit organization with a mission to introduce underrepresented youth to high paying careers in finance. We do this via two signature programs:
- Wall Street Direct - A multi-week technical and soft skills training that prepares urban college rising sophomores and juniors to access competitive Wall Street Summer internships
- Diverse Trader Training Program - Recruiting and training urban youth to become professional traders that trade and manage live capital
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 16, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging