2 people are interested
Fundraising Support Volunteer - Lewis Moody Foundation
2 people are interested
What impact will you have?
The Foundation prides itself on putting on once-in-a-lifetime fundraising experiences, of which Lewis is at the heart.
You would be enabling The Foundation team to continue to find and offer new and exciting fundraising opportunities and events, as well as ensuring they the maximum impact on raising vital funds to double survival and half the harm that brain tumours have.
We’re looking for...
- Experience of working with databases (Salesforce desirable).
- Experience in events organisation and delivery (desirable).
- Confident in using Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable building relationships both in person and virtually.
- Highly organised and good communication skills
We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, including individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
What can you gain from volunteering?
- You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your existing skills, while developing and learning new ones to take forward into the future.
- You’ll join a friendly, passionate team and develop an understanding of how this team at The Charity and Foundation operates.
We’re looking for someone to support the team on certain projects and events throughout the year, where necessary. We anticipate this role will require a commitment of approximately 4 hours per week, but this can be done flexibly.
The majority of activities for this role can take place within or outside of The Charity’s core working hours - we can be flexible. To ensure you have sufficient support, some crossover with the working hours of the Events Team would be beneficial.
You will receive a full induction to The Brain Tumour Charity and any specific training for the role, as well as ongoing direction from a team member within the Events Team.
We carry out reference checks for all individuals who will be volunteering with us on a regular basis.
Volunteers will also be required to complete some internal data protection documentation before commencing the role. Volunteers must be over 18
Please note that we can only accept applications from UK residents.
About The Brain Tumour Charity
Hartshead House, 61-65 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire gu14 7pa, GB
The Brain Tumour Charity is the world's leading brain tumour charity and the largest dedicated funder of research into brain tumours globally. Committed to saving and improving lives, we're moving further, faster to help every single person affected by a brain tumour. We're set on finding new treatments, offering the highest level of support and driving urgent change. And we're doing it right now. Because we understand that when you, or someone you love, is diagnosed with a brain tumour - a cure really can't wait.
- Double survival by 2025
- Halve the harm that brain tumours have on quality of life by 2020
Our values underpin our culture, the way we do things and what we believe in. We are pioneering, passionate, collaborative and smart.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 16, 2021
- People 55+
- We anticipate this role will require a commitment of approximately 4 hours per week, but this can be done flexibly.