1 person is interested
1 person is interested
- Experience in telesales direct sales, people person, computer skills and ability to read and develop spreadsheets
- Must have dependable car
- Ability to take initiative; the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable carrying out multiple tasks on different projects and assignments, is dependable and consistent, enjoys being part of a team and anticipates team needs
- Distribute pamphlets, organization business cards. etc.
- Job description entails building relationships with hospital discharge nurses, social workers, case managers, Local health Department and other personnel who is in direct contact with patients being discharged back home
- Has some experience of marketing and social media, either through education, work or volunteering
- Is familiar with using social media and other online tools to generate interest in a business or project
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is able to write clearly, accurately and succinctly.
- Can be flexible with their time
- Has strong interpersonal skills
About Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
9701 Apollo Drive suite 100-9, largo, MD 20774, US
Educate. Support. Empower. SAYSS is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, non-medical support to seniors -- and to engaging and guiding youth through their critical growth phases. SAYSS commitment: To promote self-actualization To provide instruction in order to obtain awareness To maintain seniors and youth by creating a strong foundation for growth and stability.
SAYSS for Seniors & the Disabled
When life gets challenging, SAYSS is there to lend a hand. We help your loved one remain independent at home by providing quality and affordable non-medical companion services, including professional personal caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and drivers/transportation aides for routine medical and other personal appointments.
SAYSS for Our Youth
Because their lives get challenging too! SAYSS wants to reach and teach beyond the classroom - give our young people opportunities to communicate and relate outside of "social media", "text messaging" and "video games" - yes, they can! SAYSS offers individual and group mentoring services, outreach guidance, workshops that focus on coping skills, and solutions to help avoid youth victimization, address health concerns, family challenges, and other issues impacting our children’s mental, physical, and spiritual growth and stability.
9500 Medical Center Dr., Suite 440ELargo, MD 20774
August 15, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21