6 people are interested
Volunteer for building a hospital for vulnerable children in Mara Region Tanzania (East Africa)
ORGANIZATION: Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The organization is on a position of building a school for Vulnerable Children, so that, We expect to not take out of campus all those children who get sickness while at school. These Children who are enrolled in our educational program will be treated within the camp. This will reduce the transport cost to distant hospital. Thereafter, We expect to give treatment and Community Health Fund to those in the community not yet enrolled into our education program.
Through this Hospital Project, We shall be able to provide:
1. Health education on the prevention of Covid 19,
2. Capacity for provision of Covid 19 vaccine,
3. We can be able to supply hand sanitizers, Mask distribution, Liquid soaps and protective gears
4. Provision of social distancing education to these Children and community
More opportunities with Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)2 Reviews
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
P.O. BOX, Rufiji Street Mwanza, P.O. BOX 1310, Rwamlimi Street Musoma, Mwanza, Mwanza, TZ
Promote community sustainable development through awareness creation on health services, like; Medical supports & Treatment. Environmental protection and conservation issues, Community support to Vulnerable children, Women, Elders, Disabled and Community as a whole.
- History of the organization:
TANZANIA ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION (TEHDSO). The organization registered on 20th March 2018 with registration No.00NGO/0009593 for promoting community health and environmental conservation.
- Goals Raising community awareness on of health and communicable diseases like HIV and AIDS, and non-communicable diseases. Promote and enhance environmental protection and conservation.
- Programs: Health Program (Teaching Program) Environmental Conservation Program, Vocational training and job creation program, Women empowerment program, Orphans and Vulnerable Children support program, Program for the disabled, Program for the sick people, Program for the people living with HIV/AIDS, Program for Nursery and Day Care center.
Provision of health education on non, and communicable diseases. Conduct research, mobilize/provide support to (MVC’S), IPC Services, Serve terminally ill, CHF support, Environmental protection. Environmental health, Supporting the poor/disabled/sick/orphans/vulnerable children/young women and women. Promote Human Rights to People, relief/peace & conflict management. Fund raising. Shooting/documentary. Link/work with volunteers, & other NGOs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 25, 2022
- Children Medical Services
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- No time commitment
- Material or Money support