2 people are interested
HR Talent Acquisition Virtual Volunteer
2 people are interested
The Human Resources Recruiter is an unpaid / virtual volunteer position that works directly with HR team to recruit qualified volunteers and build a strong volunteer team.
- Review job descriptions and analyse applicants for the position
- Review all applications and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Sends initial contact emails to all applicants advising them of the next steps.
- Execute recruitment efforts: interview, extend offers, and onboard
- Collaborate with departments project managers as needed
- Address applicants/volunteers’ concerns/questions
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of the organization's hiring needs and goals
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 1-2 year(s)
- Degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Minimum volunteer hours: 7 hrs per week
- Must be responsive to all messages within 24 hours
- Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Trello and Okta preferred
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial & able to work independently; Enjoys creating & implementing initiatives
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 15, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Assistance
- 7 hours/week