Volunteer with Brown Hope!
While we have opportunities for volunteers to engage in a variety of ways (both remotely and in person), as of the week of August 9th, we are particularly in need of volunteers to support the following teams:
Black Resilience Fund/Mutual Aid
- Communications team - general marketing and communications strategy; support around social media platforms and running weekly team meetings (2-4 volunteers)
- Intake team - emailing recipients for intakes (2-3 volunteers)
- Data team - revising features for intake view, consolidating BRF applicants into profiles, BRF post-funding form (3-5 volunteers)
- Financial Allocation team - operations support and volunteer support (2 volunteers)
- Fundraising team - support around data needed for impact reports (3-5 volunteers)
- Mutual Aid team - creating video and graphic content for the team (2 volunteers)
- Zoom meetings - an extra Zoom admin (Zoom experience preferred but training can be offered).
- Help transporting supplies/materials to the pop-ups. Someone (or a group of individuals) with a truck/van that would be able to transport pop-up materials an hour before a scheduled pop-up event and at breakdown (30 minutes after the scheduled endtime).
About BROWN HOPE
PO BOX 6807, PORTLAND, OR 97228, US
Brown Hope is a community solution for racial justice, creating connection with Black, Brown, and Indigenous leaders through the heart, mind, and voice to inspire our collective healing.
Brown Hope embodies the philosophy of trauma informed activism, launching initiatives that inspire hope, collective healing, and the grassroots momentum needed to dismantle systems that perpetuate harm against our communities.
1001 Southeast Sandy BoulevardPortland, OR 97214
August 12, 2021
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training