DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Responsibilities Includes But Not Limited To
- Partner with senior strategists and other partners to understand and execute strategic editorial vision for assigned projects
- Contribute to the success of the larger content team, partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our clients' products
- Participate in conversations around voice & tone and content strategy within their area of focus, backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals, as well as larger conversations within the content team to help explore and define ongoing vision for content as a whole
- Contribute to quality execution of strategy and voice & tone in their area of focus
- Partner with content leadership, analysts and developers to review, understand and deliver content in line with strategic voice & tone as well as project strategy and business goals
- Help take content through multi-step governance process, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions
- Document content and approvals according to established processes
- Contribute to content strategies for projects and initiatives in their area of focus
- Partner with direct manager and other partners to identify areas of opportunity within their area of focus, including process improvements, etc.
- Create strong relationships with partners outside content to help create awareness of and solutions for any roadblocks and help promote overall success
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related field) or equivalent experience
- Experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- Experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Good to have project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to Chase nuanced voice & tone
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
About Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
1500 Macdonald Ave ste b, Richmond, CA 94801, Richmond, CA 94801, US
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is a non- profit organization whose mission is to empower and increase the entrepreneurial capacities of socially and economically diverse women and men thereby strengthening the local community through the creation of sustainable new businesses, new jobs, and the promotion of financial self-sufficiency. We are a regional organization, with five different centers located in the Bay Area. And still growing! Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is looking for active, energetic and caring volunteers to help support our amazing business mentorship program. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit located in Richmond, CA To learn more please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Renaissance is deeply committed to supporting small businesses and protecting our community. All of our programming has moved to a digital platform and is being offered online or by phone. If you are looking for assistance in pivoting, launching, sustaining, or growing your business please reach out to us. We are here to help.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 10, 2021
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Market Research / Analysis
- Reading / Writing