3 people are interested
ARO Ambassador Agent (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
***This is a volunteer position that could convert to a full-time salaried position with benefits.***
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyper, Child, and Self-abuse.
Responsibilities And What You Will Do
- Work in collaboration directly with members of the ARO Ambassador Program.
- Targeting, procuring, and maintaining Ambassadorship accounts throughout the life of the ARO Ambassador Program.
- Conduct outreach to potential ambassadors to establish partnerships.
- Research celebrities, influencers, or other influential people who have experienced abuse who might be interested in partnering with ARO.
- Host events that highlight ARO and its services online via small group discussions, webinars, or events that ARO promotes.
- Boost awareness about ARO to the community.
- Conduct any other tasks as necessary.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Be available to volunteer 8-10 hours a week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a fast on your feet.
- Comfortable talking on the phone.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
34 More opportunities with ABUSE REFUGE INC
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 21 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Work Place, Isolation, Self-abuse, Religious, Medical, Food, Authority, Educational, Child Sexual Exploitation, Sex Trafficking and Political. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 22, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 Hours/Week