Government Grant Supervisor
If you're looking for additional work experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position; however, it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
***This is a volunteer position that could convert to a full-time salaried position with benefits.***
Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Child, Self-abuse, Spousal and Bullying.
- Oversee a growing team of Grant Writing Coordinators
ARO is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Government Grant Writing Supervisor with exceptional leadership and time management skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to be on the ground floor of something bigger than themselves!
- Supervise the entire proposal and submission process elements, including compiling, writing, editing, and submitting all Government grant applications.
- Work closely with other leaders in ARO to understand what type of support the organization needs.
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the organization.
- Improve Government grant approval results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, and coordination.
- Lead and organize weekly team meetings with members to discuss project needs and deadlines.
- Report to management on the status of projects and workflow.
- Evaluate team performance and provide feedback to members and management.
- Be available 15+ hours a week.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in Government grant writing, prospect research, or general fundraising.
- Past leadership in a professional setting is a plus.
- Substantial time and project management skills.
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our Organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 10, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Orientation or Training
- 15+ Hours/Week