The Website Editor is responsible for creating and updating MDAS website content as needed. This is an MDAS Advisory position.
Duties include updating MDAS website content as requested by content authors, adding bird and nature-related events in the event calendar, and updating MDAS field trip information. Experience with WordPress is helpful.
About MT DIABLO AUDUBON SOCIETY
PO BOX 53, WALNUT CREEK, CA 94597, US
Mt. Diablo Audubon Society is committed to the sustainable balance of our community’s people, birds, other wildlife, and habitat through conservation, education, and advocacy.
Mt. Diablo Audubon Society:
- Ensures a high degree of habitat diversity and preservation through an active role in local environmental activities and issues.
- Observes, collects, and reports information concerning the status of birds, other wildlife, and habitat.
- Supports community organizations with similar goals.
- Sponsors educational activities to promote environmental knowledge with a special focus on youth.
- Enhances public appreciation of the natural world with an emphasis on birds.
P.O. Box 53Walnut Creek, CA 94597
August 10, 2021
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per month