Walk to End Alzheimer's - Green Bay, Event Volunteer
Are you passionate about the fight against Alzheimer’s? Do you want to get more involved with the Alzheimer’s Association and Walk to End Alzheimer’s - Green Bay? Join the Green Bay Walk as a day-of event volunteer and help shape the movement to end this disease.
Volunteers are needed on the day of Walk to End Alzheimer's - Green Bay, for the following positions; Greeters, Registration and Check-In Help, Set-Up, Clean-Up, Promise Garden Flower Stockers, Tent/Booth Attendants, Water Station Workers, Route Monitor/Cheer Station, Route Entertainment (musicians, dancers, jugglers, stilt walkers, marching bands, drum lines, dance teams, etc.), Photographer/Videographer, DJ, Thank You Brigade.
To learn more about joining our volunteer Walk Planning Committee, please fill out the interest form at https://bit.ly/3yBcHXg or contact us directly:
Walk Director - Cari Josephson
Phone - 920.609.1342
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter
620 S76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
The Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter has locations all across the state to serve the community.
Join our cause
- Volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Advocate for those affected by Alzheimer’s and urge legislators to make the disease a national priority
- Participate in Walk to End Alzheimer’s, the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s disease care, support and research
- Register for The Longest Day. On the summer solstice, select any activity you love - or an activity loved by those affected - to help end Alzheimer’s
Johnsonville Tailgate Village1265 Lombardi AveGreen Bay, WI 54304
August 9, 2021
- Music Arts
- Event Planning / Management
- Dance / Aerobics