Help support Tacoma General's Nutrition Serivces
MultiCare Tacoma General is looking for driven, committed volunteers to support Nutrition Services.
Volunteers will deliver meal carts to departments throughout the hospital, wrap silverware and put dishes away, sanitize tables and chairs, distribute menus, and assist with register when needed.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience in customer service in a hospital setting.
Volunteer shifts are available every day of the week. Morning shift from 8am to Noon. Afternoon shift from Noon to 4pm.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
315 Martin Luther King Jr WayTacoma, WA 98405
August 9, 2021
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- MultiCare requires a 100 hour commitment from volunteers. This comes out to one 4-hour shift a week.