1 person is interested
Helping patients and families at Tacoma General Hospital
1 person is interested
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital is seeking personable and energetic volunteers for the Surgery Waiting Room.
Volunteers will assist with patient care by greeting and escorting patients and their caregivers. Along with offering diversion activities, such as coloring kits. Volunteers will support the staff by keeping waiting room clean and replenishing supplies. This is a great opportunity for friendly individuals who want to provide guidance and support in a hospital setting.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
315 Martin Luther King Jr WayTacoma, WA 98405
August 9, 2021
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- MultiCare has a 100 hour commitment for volunteers. This comes out to one 4-hour shift a week.