Media Tech Specialist (Intern)
The part-time Media Tech Specialist will provide on-location A/V support for worship services at Luther Rice Memorial Baptist Church (LRMBC) and assist with digital ministry by producing/preparing recorded material for use on the website and social media platforms. The Media Tech Specialist will work under the direction of the Pastor and Media Ministry in collaboration with LRMBC staff and volunteers to facilitate a vibrant hybrid worship experience and engaging digital presence. Candidates with marketing experience and interest are welcomed.
We are able to offer academic credit for current students. If applying for this position as an intern, we are looking for at least a one-semester commitment that can be either full time or part time.
- Training and/or experience in Audio/Visual technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Zoom, live streaming, OBS, VMix, and social media technologies
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities; able to plan, organize, and coordinate with others; able to multi-task and work in an environment that may have frequent distractions
- Effectively manages time; can work independently and organize several projects concurrently; is a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with staff and volunteers who have varying levels of technical expertise
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Luther Rice Memorial Baptist Church
- Demonstrates respect for people of varying backgrounds and respects inclusivity
About LUTHER RICE MEMORIAL BAPTIST CHURCH
801 UNIVERSITY BLVD W, SILVER SPRING, MD 20901, US
Strive to be a community of faith and service, that the gospel might be preached and lived in our community, nation, and world.
The Neighborhood Center of Luther Rice Memorial Baptist Church currently serves local individuals in the community with a food pantry and clothes closet.
801 University Boulevard WestSilver Spring, MD 20901
September 15, 2021
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
- TV Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- 7 hours/week