Recovery ID/Address Document Reviewer - Adams County
Purpose: The ID/Address Document Reviewer reviews and confirms client identification and address documents when the client does not pass automatic verification and when two DAT responders are not available. This is a standalone RC Care role and an individual with this role cannot have another RC Care role. A casework supervisor may take the training to have this "permission" added to their RC Care role, but it will take away their RC Care intake capability.
- Review documents related to identification and address that have been uploaded by clients or intake
- Approve/deny documents that do not meet program standards.
Time Commitment: Time commitment varies depending on the number of cases. May be performed from a remote location.
Qualifications: Required qualifications:
- Understanding of the Client Care Program and the approved documents/methods of confirmation
- RC Care Access with a role of ID/Address Document Reviewer
- Comfortable using technology
- Comfortable working within timelines/deadlines
- Comfortable making decisions with the information provided
- Length of Apptmt: May retain position as long as training is updated, and regional engagement criteria are met and evaluations are satisfactory.
- Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview
- RC Care: ID/Address Document Reviewer Curriculum
- Client Care Program Overview
- Document Review with RC Care
About American Red Cross - Ohio
995 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43205, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
We're in local communities every day, helping people prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies. When emergencies strike, people need help. A fire leaves a family homeless. A heart attack threatens a life. A tornado flattens homes, schools and businesses. A military family needs to be connected. A young child needs a blood transfusion. They need the Red Cross.
How do we empower so many of our neighbors to respond to emergencies? By mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. We can't turn heartbreak into hope without your help!
181 North Bridge StreetChillicothe, OH 45601
August 5, 2021
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Orientation or Training