Google Ads Manager
LGBT Community Network is seeking a volunteer Google Ads manager/administrator to help us utilize Google Ads in practical and effective ways.
- Experience in Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (strongly preferred)
- Experience with the Google Ads Nonprofit Program (strongly preferred)
- Perform management of Google AdWords for us
- Proficiency in Google Suite for Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar, and more.
- Develop, create, and implement paid search campaigns including ad groups, and ad formats;
- Oversee the regular maintenance of monitoring account performance from keywords, impression share, quality score, and other key metrics;
- Work in collaboration with the Executive Director to create and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting of searches in accordance with Google AdWords Non-Profit Program;
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns and all elements within the campaigns (ad groups, ads, extensions, etc.);
- Understanding or willingness to learn Google's Ads Grant Nonprofit Program.
About LGBT Community Network
655 Minnewawa Ave Suite 278, CLOVIS, CA 93612, US
The mission of LGBT Community Network is to enhance the well-being of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender communities by providing activities, programs and services that create and support community; empower community members; provide essential resources; and embrace, promote and support our cultural diversity.
We're in need of special project/event volunteers as well as ongoing volunteers for tasks.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 4, 2021