7 people are interested
Volunteer Social Media : Associate Director (Remote)
7 people are interested
- STW(tm) welcomes volunteers who are seeking skill-based volunteering opportunity. STW shall provide "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who demonstrate outstanding contribution for university credit and/or for professional references.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
Our volunteers are professionals from a diverse background from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in a remote/virtual platform with an open and empowering environment and provide flexibility for work-life balance.
To learn more about Save the Water, please visit www.savethewater.org
Save the Water(tm) is seeking an Associate Director - Content who manages and supports the Social Media - the Content team for planning and implementation of all social media messaging and growth strategy. Communicate the organization's purpose and activities, as well as developing and promoting the mission. If you have any experience in Content Marketing, Content creation on digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Copy-writing then write to us at email@example.com.
What you will be responsible for...
- Coordinate social efforts, key media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Track key market trends and competitive messages to influence the content creation strategy and create the necessary content to address key trends and competitive positioning with POVs, insights, proactive statements, strategic stories, etc.
- Champion the development of social media and online reputation management standards, policies and rules of engagement or digital channels that also incorporate measurement tools, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success and determine how to refine/define campaign best optimize performance
- Seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand and be able to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing
- Assist the Director of Social Media in increasing brand awareness and engagement rates.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for promoting the brand, increasing social media traffic and engagement, and development of followers in order to obtain advertising sponsors and donations.
- Ensure social media message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects through proofreading all social media content.
- Manage and keep operational documents current. Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leader - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leader.
Apply Now if you have...
- Bachelor's degree completed, or currently enrolled in the Master's degree program or comparable work experience (at least 4 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
- Experience in managing and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram campaigns .
- Knowledge in Social Media best practices. Experience with Hootsuite a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 22, 2021
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate Director, you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Project leader must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.