Corporate Sponsorship Lead
The HDSA Los Angeles Chapter is looking for a talented corporate sponsorship lead. We are looking for a motivated volunteer to fundraise via corporate sponsorships. This position will initiate, nurture, and deliver sponsorship relationships for the Chapter.
- Identify and build relationships with potential donors
- Contact corporate representatives
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Secure commitments of participation or donations from individuals or corporate donors
- Update donor databases
- Working with event chairs to develop a sponsorship plan
- Help to recruit and train sponsorship subcommittee
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Able to work independently
- Ability to bring new ideas to the team
- Well-connected in the corporate community and willing to ask others to support the cause
- Comfortable asking for large monetary contributions.
About Huntington's Disease Society of America, Greater Los Angeles Chapter
PO Box 4032, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670, US
Promote and support research to find a cure for HD (Huntington's Disease) Help people and families affected by the disease. Educate the public and health care professionals about HD.
The Greater Los Angeles Chapter of Huntington's Disease Society of America is dedicated to provide support and care of those who suffer from Huntington's Disease, their families, and the Huntington's Disease Community. We are committed to the eradication of this disease through education, advocacy, family services and research. The Greater Los Angeles Chapter (HDSA/LA) serves the ten county region surrounding Los Angeles. This service area spreads from Fresno in the north to Orange County in southern California.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 3, 2021
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management