3 people are interested
Social Media Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Vermont
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Passionate about social media? Good with scheduling and sharing content? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for some additional marketing help for our non-profit organization - specifically with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
1) Based on our current social media plan, you would schedule 1 post of shareable content M-F, which will be provided. You would be responsible for writing the teasing copy for the article sharing and, in the case of Twitter, making sure that the post can be RT'd and still remain within the character count limitations.
2) In addition, you would schedule 1-2 posts of promotional SCORE content (also provided) during the week.
3) RT'ing relevant tweets from specified accounts/lists (training will be provided) on a daily basis during the week.
3) We would like all of next week's posts scheduled by the Friday before, whenever possible.
-- Knowledge of scheduling social media using SaaS tools. You will be made a member on our SocialPilot account and will be able to schedule all posts in that software. If you've used Hootsuite, Buffer, etc. then you'll quickly pick this up. Otherwise, you will be trained in its use :)
-- Knowledge of how to use Google Spreadsheets (training available)
-- (optional) Knowledge of how to use Asana (again, training available)
-- You would be required to go through a basic set of online training to become an official SCORE volunteer (less than 45 minutes) and from there, you're off and running with most of our social media accounts.
SCORE's mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. You can be part of this dedicated and passionate volunteer organization!
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, is extremely flexible, and can be done from your home or home office.
Apply today at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer
About SCORE Vermont
60 Main Street, Suite 4, Burlington, VT 05401, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
Chittenden County AreaBurlington, VT 05401
October 11, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Data Entry
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hrs/month
- Apply today at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer