Instagram Content Coordinator
Do you love working & creating for Instagram? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for some additional marketing help for our non-profit organization - specifically with Instagram.
What you would be responsible for:
- Based on our current social media plan, you would create 2-3 images a week (1080x1080 px) and their subsequent copy. This usually includes a quote from a famous Vermonter, is about Vermont, or entrepreneurial in nature. We have a large list of quotes and links for you to pick thru to get started. Currently, we have a small stock of photos and vector art for the respective post types.
- You would curate the respective hashtags to go along with the post, and our "standard" hashtags that we use on all posts.
- You would schedule all posts, preferably the week before they drop.
- Potentially repost other relevant IG posts as they relate to the social media strategy.
You would be required to go through a basic set of online training to become an official SCORE volunteer (less than 45 minutes) and from there, you're off and running with Instagramming fun.
Learn more at https://vermont.score.org/volunteer
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, is extremely flexible, and can be done from your home or home office.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Vermont: Montpelier Branch
Your Community, Montpelier, VT 05601, US
Providing FREE one-on-one business mentoring to start-up and growing companies for over 50 years. SCORE .. for the life of your business!
The Montpelier branch of SCORE Vermont is an all-volunteer organization serving the Washington County and surrounding areas in Vermont. Our home office is in Chittenden County with branches throughout the state including St. Albans, Middlebury, Rutland, and Manchester.
Our mentors have extensive and wide-ranging business experience and provide face-to-face and online mentoring for new and existing businesses.
We also offer local workshops, roundtables and seminars covering topics such as how to write a business plan, creating a marketing strategy, business valuations, preparing for funding, and so much more.
Whether you have an idea or a new business you would like to explore, you are starting a new business and need guidance, or you have an existing business and are trying to weather the current economic climate, SCORE can help you realize your dream.
Barre-Montpelier AreaMontpelier, VT 05601
August 3, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hrs/month
- Complete your volunteer application at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer