Client Advocate/Client Coach
Job Title: Client Advocate
Role Summary: Client advocates work directly with clients. This includes leading hour-long coaching/education sessions designed to encourage clients mentally, physically and spiritually as they experience pregnancy and early parenting.
Location : Client advocates work at the agency's office at 353 Worth Street, Cleveland TN.
Purpose : Empower clients through New Hope’s plan, based on Biblical principles, that teaches clients how to break the cycle of poverty and crisis pregnancy, and helps clients achieve healthy futures for themselves, their children, and their households, by informing clients about pregnancy expectations, general steps to a healthy pregnancy, healthy parenting models, goal setting, and crisis management.
- Facilitate Earn While You Learn Sessions
- Have Spiritual and Personal Discussions with Clients
- Assist Clients in the Hope Chest
- Complete various Administrative Tasks
- Track SMART goal progress
- Assign and Verify Homework Assignments
- Schedule client appointments
Reports to: Education Manager. If the Education Manager is unavailable or unable to resolve an issue, please ask the Director of Operations for assistance.
The Length of Volunteer Appointment: It is desirable that New Hope Volunteers commit to a minimum of one year of service. New Hope does understand that circumstances may arise that prevent a volunteer from completing this term. Written notice is requested for any needed time off.
Time Commitment: A minimum of one shift per week. Shifts for Client advocates are from 11:30 A.M. to 5:00 P. M.
Age Requirement: 21
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Minimum
- Basic computer literacy
- Background Check
- $17 Cash or Check to be turned in With Volunteer Application to cover this cost.
- 3 References
- One Pastoral / Church Staff Reference
- Two Personal References
- Completion of a 3 month Probationary Period in order to determine if both the volunteer and the agency are in agreement that the volunteer is a good fit for this ministry.
- Attendance in a 1 week intensive training at a cost of $35 for materials, fees and certificate of completion. These training classes are available on a quarterly basis.
Other Required Qualities are:
- A genuine commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- A dependable, responsible, and sacrificial service attitude.
- A submissive attitude towards our Center's policies, procedures, and leadership.
- A steadfast and faithful confidence in the Word of God and an ability to communicate its truth.
- An uncompromising commitment to the sanctity of ALL human life.
Support: A thorough and in-depth training will be provided before the volunteer works with clients independently.Dress Code : Business Casual
11:30 AM to 05:00 PM
There are positions open for this shift M-TH
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About New Hope Pregnancy Care Center
353 Worth Street NW, CLEVELAND, TN 37312, US
New Hope Pregnancy Care Center empowers those affected by unplanned pregnancy in the Bradley County Carea to make life-affirming decisions by providing help, hope and accurate information through free, confidential services and community education.
New Hope Pregnancy Care Center has been providing help, hope and accurate information to those facing unplanned pregnancy in the Cleveland/Bradley County, Tennessee area for 28 years, through free pregnancy tests, crisis pregnancy coaching, pregnancy options education, encouragement, support and practical assistance. We provide this support to clients who are either facing unplanned pregnancy or need financial assistance or education in order to acquire good parenting skills and provide the material needs required to rear a healthy baby.
353 Worth Street NorthwestCleveland, TN 37311
August 3, 2021
- Teaching / Instruction
- Crisis Intervention
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One 5.5 Hour Shift per week
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Minimum Basic computer literacy Background Check $17 Cash or Check to be turned in With Volunteer Application to cover this cost. 3 References