1 person is interested
Chapter Chair - Help Small Businesses Thrive
ORGANIZATION: SCORE North Central Indiana
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
As a SCORE volunteer leader, your job is to focus all the passion, energy, and enthusiasm of your volunteers into a successful organization to make a lasting impact on your community!
Ignite the passion by focusing on SCORE’s mission and vision:
Our Mission: Foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education
Our Vision: Every person has the support necessary to thrive as a small business owner
- Client Success
- Volunteer Engagement & Satisfaction
Chapter Chair Functional Responsibilities
- CEO of the Chapter
- Leads and Motivates Volunteers
- Sets the Vision and Strategic Direction
- Sets the Tone and the Pace for the Chapter
- Selects/Oversees Leadership Team (ExComm)
- Oversees all Chapter Operations
- Key Focus Areas:
- Volunteer Engagement
- Client Engagement
- Community Engagement
- Activities outside of these areas should be distributed to others in the chapter whenever possible
About SCORE North Central Indiana
2043 South Bend Ave #104, South Bend, IN 46637, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. Serving St Joseph, Elkhart, and Marshall counties in Indiana and the southern portion of South West Michigan.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2043 South Bend AvenueSouth Bend, IN 46637
July 12, 2022
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Adult Education
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training