4 people are interested
4 people are interested
There is one Inventory Specialist on Fandom Forward’s finance team. The Inventory Specialist provides support to the Finance Manager and Finance Director by maintaining accurate inventory records for Fandom Forward merchandise, including purchases, online sales, IRL event sales, and more.
This position reports to the Finance Manager and requires an average of 7 volunteer hours per week.
- Respond to weekly check-in emails & attend team meetings
- Enter inventory into Square in advance of events throughout the year
- Reconcile IRL event merchandise sales to Square using count sheets & actual deposits
- Reconcile monthly sales reports from DFTBA to actual deposits
- Maintain inventory records in QuickBooks and in a master spreadsheet for audit
- Other duties as assigned by Finance Manager or Finance Director
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with QuickBooks, or willingness to learn
- Proficient with Google Docs, or willingness to learn
- Strong Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables, or willingness to learn
- Ability to learn new things quickly and enthusiastically
- Consistent follow-through on projects and effectively meet deadlines
- A passion for spreadsheets, education, civic engagement, equality, stories, fandom, and social change
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Eileen at email@example.com. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.
About Fandom Forward
P.O. Box 241, Binghamton, NY 13903, US
Fandom Forward turns fans into heroes. We’re changing the world by making activism accessible through the power of story. Since 2005, we’ve engaged millions of fans through our work for equality, human rights, and literacy.
Since 2005, Fandom Forward has engaged thousands of fans in social activism. Our members and chapters have raised over $123,000 for Partners In Health and sent five cargo planes of life-saving supplies to Haiti, compelled Warner Bros. to change the sourcing of their Harry Potter chocolate to be 100% UTZ or Fairtrade, and donated of over 315,000 books across the world through our Accio Books campaign, among much more!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 2, 2021
- Inventory Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills