12 people are interested
Human Resources Manager
ORGANIZATION: BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing a quality corps of volunteers to staff a variety of functional areas within BUCK Cancer Foundation, including but not limited to Operations, Finance, IT/Web development and Marketing.
- Manage the volunteer recruitment and selection process by promoting open positions via Volunteer Match and social media platforms, screening applicants for suitability and scheduling candidates into interviews with department leads.
- Draft, edit, and manage descriptions of volunteer positions; create or manage secure documentation filing/storage system.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, including screening or background checks, creation of documentation as needed (welcome letter, volunteer handbook, volunteer contract, exit surveys, etc.) and setting up volunteers on tech platforms related to their positions.
- Oversee and manage orientation and other onboarding requirements and best practices, as well as the processes to close out a volunteer’s file when they leave the organization.
- Ensure the organization’s recruitment and staffing compliance as applicable with local, state and federal regulations.
- Serve as functional area lead, report to management and provide decision support.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or HR certification preferred.
3+ years of professional experience in HR management, preferably at a non-profit/NGO or organization dedicated to provision of healthcare education/services.
Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
Demonstrate good judgement, creativity and positive attitude.
Familiarity with Microsoft and Google applications/tools and other data management technology.
Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
About BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
2249 THERESA AVE, MORTON, PA 19070, US
The BUCK Cancer Foundation seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on bridging the gap to a Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
BUCK Cancer Foundation ("BUCK") is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization. We are focused on funding research and raising awareness of complementary cancer care (natural, holistic and conventional) to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while still looking for a cure. Come and help us make a change in cancer care today!!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- This is a volunteer position that would require no more than 20 hours per month and will offer the candidate real-life experiences and skills that can be highlighted on their resume.
- This role is 100% virtual, which keeps everyone safe during COVID-19. We utilize online streaming services (Zoom, Skype) and Dropbox for file share. All hours volunteered can be flexible to fit within your schedule.