2 people are interested
Event Planning Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
We are looking for a passionate volunteer that can provide leadership, strategic planning, and management of all fundraising events and programs for a non-profit that funds cancer research into integrative therapies. Plan and coordinate events to increase awareness of integrative therapies and raise financial support for our organization’s programming. Recruit, supervise, and work with our passionate volunteers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and administer all fundraising programs and activities, beginning with BUCK’s existing fundraising events.
- Determine and assist in fulfilling event needs including goals, space, environment, services, staffing, etc. Ensure timely and thorough communication with appropriate event and campaign contacts.
- Collaborate with staff in the planning and successful execution of all fundraising programs. Enlist volunteers to assist specific duties relating to events.
- Collaborate with assigned Director regarding events details and execution. Consult with the assigned Director regarding marketing and promotional materials relating to specific events.
- Create and maintain events accountability reports, detailing qualitative and quantitative data to determine need for future events modification.
- Periodically review and update events binder.
- Research and present new, more efficient methods of event planning, i.e. software, apps, etc.
- Experience in event planning is preferred; candidate must be passionate about fighting cancer, helping patients!
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to share passion for the mission.
- Strong administrative skill and experience, including problem solving and organizational skills and the ability to develop and execute plans.
- Excellent team-oriented and human relation skills for interfacing and collaborating with staff, donors, vendors, clients and the general public.
- Relationship builder with a commitment to work collaboratively with and serve all constituent groups to promote BUCK’s mission.
- Must have sound judgment and have a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated performance as a self-starter with high initiative and flexibility, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Diverse, in-depth computer skills including social media, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), and data base required. Graphic design skills a plus.
About BUCK Cancer Foundation
BUCK supports endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment - natural, holistic AND conventional to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure.
OUR MISSION BUCK Cancer Foundation is a nonprofit organization that seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
About BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
2249 THERESA AVE, MORTON, PA 19070, US
The BUCK Cancer Foundation seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on bridging the gap to a Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
BUCK Cancer Foundation ("BUCK") is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization. We are focused on funding research and raising awareness of complementary cancer care (natural, holistic and conventional) to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while still looking for a cure. Come and help us make a change in cancer care today!!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- People 55+
- This is a volunteer position that would require a minimum of 10 hours per week and will offer the candidate real-life experiences and skills that can be highlighted on their resume.
- This role is mostly virtual except for any in-person events, which are mostly on hold due to COVID-19. A larger time commitment may be needed immediately before and during an event but all hours volunteered can be flexible to fit within your schedule