7 people are interested
Marketing & Communications
ORGANIZATION: BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing on a marketing and communication strategy for the Foundation includes digital and print advertising along with social media and blogging platforms. To participate in marketing meetings & brainstorm about online advertising and promotions. To research local events, build an outreach calendar and determine how best to use our social media platforms and website.
- Producing and editing content like social media posts, videos, infographics, presentation decks and webinars
- Monitoring social media traffic to measure the public's perception of the company's brand
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Testing the quality of emails, social media posts and the company's landing page
- Analyzing the results of campaigns and making changes to outlast competitors
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, social media and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
About BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
2249 THERESA AVE, MORTON, PA 19070, US
The BUCK Cancer Foundation seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on bridging the gap to a Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
BUCK Cancer Foundation ("BUCK") is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization. We are focused on funding research and raising awareness of complementary cancer care (natural, holistic and conventional) to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while still looking for a cure. Come and help us make a change in cancer care today!!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- 15 to 20 hours per month to build out the marketing function and processes. About 10-15 hours per month to maintain and run the process.
- Attendance in our monthly Marketing meetings