23 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
23 people are interested
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, processing and interpreting research and market data to provide statistical and fact-based insight that helps to inform our strategic marketing activities such as persona development, messaging and fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- Researching consumer data, healthcare and government statistics, and other topics as required.
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools and techniques for collecting and collating data from online research studies.
- Uncovering insights from diversified data sets to provide insights around key markets, audiences and other research subjects.
- Using Google and other online data resources, public databases and reference sources.
- Drafting and presenting your insights/discoveries to the Founder and other organization leadership members using graphs, PPT presentations or other visual aids.
- Working on several ongoing projects, which may have varying deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Market Research, or related field.
- 3+ years of research experience, preferably at a non-profit/NGO or organization dedicated to provision of healthcare education/services.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Interest in media trends and consumer behavior.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google applications/tools, especially analytics-related apps/tools. Comfortable working with CRM programs.
- Expert knowledge of data collection methodology such as surveys, polls, focus groups, etc.
About BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
2249 THERESA AVE, MORTON, PA 19070, US
The BUCK Cancer Foundation seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on bridging the gap to a Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
BUCK Cancer Foundation ("BUCK") is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization. We are focused on funding research and raising awareness of complementary cancer care (natural, holistic and conventional) to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while still looking for a cure. Come and help us make a change in cancer care today!!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- People 55+
- About 10-15 hours per month to execute on our market research strategy (interviews, polls and surveys).