Director of Marketing(DOM)
Director of Marketing (DOM) manages and coordinates marketing, communication, and PR needs. The DOM will create and execute a marketing plan to inform and educate the community about Standup For Kids- Detroit. The DOM is responsible for all social media postings, updates, and other communications.
- Define marketing goals and strategies.
- Develop a marketing plan to achieve goals.
- Identify potential sponsors/ supporters
- Create presentations for community groups
- Write and publish articles and/or press releases
- Coordinate marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Updates Executive Director on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with DOV, DOO, DOM, DOFR
- Build awareness of Standup For Kids- Detroit
- Develop promotions along with other leadership directors
- Developing and understand finance and budgets to include research and development appropriations, expenditures, and profit-loss projections.
- Attend monthly meetings with reports on updates
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Executive Director.
- Experience with volunteer organizations or related area.
- Minimum 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Requires minimally a bachelor's degree
- Ability to communicate and lead a diverse volunteer team.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Google Docs, virtual meeting platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet
- Must have access to a smartphone, computer with internet capability, and maintain email access to fulfill responsibilities of DOV for the Standup For Kids- Detroit Chapter.
About StandUp for Kids - Detroit
123 Downtown St., Detroit, MI 48204, US
The mission is to end the cycle of youth homelessness throughout the United States. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives.
StandUp for Kids fights to end youth homelessness by providing resources to homeless and at-risk kids. Resources range from basic hygiene, healthcare, counseling, mentoring, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation to support through our four core programs: Street Outreach, Mentoring, Outreach Centers and Apartment Support.
Aside from these resources and services, StandUp for Kids provides a caring community who values all homeless and at-risk youth. Our mentors and volunteers establish non-threatening relationships with youth and provide them with the love and support of family, helping guide them to independence, education, and self-sufficiency.
200 Nelson Ferry RoadDecatur, GA 30030
September 15, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Hours vary. Minimally 5-10 hrs/week
- Flexible and committed.