DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Small Business Action Committee
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Small Business Action Committee Definition
The Small Business Action Committee seeks to develop a variety of value-added educational opportunities for the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC) small business members. Such opportunities will be centered around topics derived from current events, economical needs, and member requests. Committee members will be asked to commit to a 1-year term and actively participate in the development and execution of the educational sessions.
The committee will be comprised of roughly 5 members, led by a committee chair, who will be selected by the Executive Director and serve a 1-year term. Annual renewal of this position will be at the discretion of the Executive Director with a maximum of 5 years.Committee Members Responsibilities
The SBAC Members are a group of individuals designated by the SBAC Chair and Executive Director, who are tasked with the responsibility of developing educational value-added programming, in the form of webinars, in-person events, and/or the like, to small businesses.
As a Committee Member, you are asked to commit to the following responsibilities:
- Uphold a 1-year term, beginning with the effective date of the signed and approved application
- Regularly participate in monthly committee member meetings by contributing ideas, providing feedback, and utilizing skill sets
- Complete assigned tasks, as delegated at the monthly committee meetings
- Complete a year end evaluation of SBAC events and programs
In return, APACC will provide:
- Sufficient information, resources, and materials to meet the responsibilities of the position
- Support the skills, dignity, time, and individual needs of the committee member
- Be receptive to comments from committee in regard to ways in which the organization might better accomplish its mission
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
PO BOX 54, CLAWSON, MI 48017, US
To facilitate business relationships among Asian and U.S.-based companies and to promote the economic advancement of Asian Pacific Americans.
APACC strives to provide its members with information that is current and important in making strategic business decisions. We continuously identify timely topics and seek leaders in their field to address them from different perspectives to enhance their knowledge and network base in this global economy.
APACC represents Asian Pacific American businesses that have origins that are either Asians, Pacific Islanders and Subcontinent Asian Ancestry, which includes persons from Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Japan, China, Taiwan, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Korea, The Philippines, U.S. Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, Guam, Samoa, Macao, Hong Kong, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Tuvalu, Nauru, Northern Mariana Islands, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Nepal.
APACC is a 501c (6), a not-for-profit membership association dedicated to the economic advancement of Asian Pacific American (APA) businesses and professionals.
Fortune 500 corporations, multi-ethnic private business enterprises, small businesses, and corporate professionals in a broad spectrum of industries make up our membership.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 29, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- -1-year term -Regularly participate in monthly committee member meetings by contributing ideas, providing feedback, and utilizing skill sets -Complete assigned tasks, as delegated at the monthly committee meetings -Complete a year end evaluation